Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hartford: Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art with Yale University Press, 2000. First edition. Cloth. Fine/fine. Clothbound quarto in dustwrapper. 195 pp. Lavish illustrated monograph on Dali edited by Dawn Ades. Published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Wadsworth Atheneum. A fine clothbound copy in fine dustwrapper. Looks unread. Illustrated in color.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dali's Optical Illusions
- Surrealism - Salvador Dali
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art with Yale University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Dada and Surrealism;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]