Dallas Justice - The Real Story of Jack Ruby and His Trial
by Belli, Melvin M.; Carroll, Maurice C
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dallas Justice - The Real Story of Jack Ruby and His Trial
- Belli, Melvin M.; Carroll, Maurice C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- David McKay Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]