by Andrew Klavan
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket as Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
La Porte, Texas
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
They are two sworn enemies with a single obsession: a woman on the run from them both. Scott Weiss is a private detective. John Foy is a professional killer. The woman is Julie Wyant, a hooker with the face of an angel. Julie spent one night with Foya night of psychopathic cruelty that Foy called love. Desperate to get away from him, she vanished without a trace. And Foy wants her back. There’s only one man who can find her: Weiss, the best locate operative in the business. She’s begged him not to look for her, fearing he’ll bring the killer in his wake. But Weiss can’t stay away. Now, from a town called Paradise, through a wilderness that feels like hell, Weiss searches for Julieand the killer follows, waiting for his chance. They are two expert hunters matching move for moveuntil it ends on Damnation Street.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Damnation Street
- Andrew Klavan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket as Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harcourt, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Orlando, Florida
- Date Published
- FICTION MYSTERY DETECTIVE ADVANCE READING COPY ARC
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
NOTE: For International Orders (Any orders outside of the United States)
We regret that we are no longer able to cover the shipping costs for any international orders that are lost or damaged in transit. We are able to provide refunds for the book only.
Our shipping provider using United States Postal Service was recently acquired by Stamps.com which allows us to continue to purchase insurance on the book but not on the postage
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]