Dan Carter and the Great Carved Face A Cub Scout Story
by WIRT, Mildred A
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Cupples & Leon. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1952. Hardcover. A well-preserved adventure story, written for the juvenile boy. In red paper-covered boards with black lettering on cover and spine. With drawing at frontis. Dust jacket with minor chipping along edges. ; Small 8vo 7-1/2" - 8" tall; 210 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Dan Carter and the Great Carved Face A Cub Scout Story
- WIRT, Mildred A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Cupples & Leon
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]