The Dance: Moving To the Rhythms of Your True Self
by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Dance: Moving To the Rhythms of Your True Self
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition, Later Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]