Dancing the Cows Come Home: A Wisconsin Girlhood (Midwest Reflections)
by Sara De Luca
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dancing the Cows Come Home: A Wisconsin Girlhood (Midwest Reflections)
- Sara De Luca
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Minnesota Historical Society Press
- Place of Publication
- St Paul, Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.