Dangerous Snakes of Australia; An Illustrated Guide to Australia's Most Venomous Snakes.
by Mirtschin, P. & R. Davis:
- See description
Blandford Forum, Dorset, Dorset
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Graham Newland (Natural History Books) (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Dangerous Snakes of Australia; An Illustrated Guide to Australia's Most Venomous Snakes.
- Mirtschin, P. & R. Davis:
- Book condition
- N.S. W.: Rigby Publishers, (1983) 1986.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Reptiles & Amphibians; previously owned;
Terms of Sale
Graham Newland (Natural History Books)
We are able to offer the following purchase options: 1. For overseas customers our preferred method of payment is via PayPal, using Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Switch, Solo or MasterCard. (please note that we DO NOT PROCESS CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS DIRECTLY). 2. Cheque or money order in �Sterling drawn on a UK bank account (please make payable to G. NEWLAND). 3. Cash in �Sterling, US dollars and Euros (subject to current exchange rates). Shipping/postage and handling/packaging is charged extra. All items listed in our inventory are subject to prior sale, please contact us before placing your order to confirm availability and shipping options. We will reserve books for 7 days pending a decision. We make every effort to describe our stock as carefully and accurately as possible, detailing any noticeable defects. If however, any item is considered not to match our description, we will accept returns by prior arrangement (within 7 days of receipt). All items remain the property of Graham Newland (Natural History Books) until paid for in full. We offer a free 'no obligation' book search service for scarce and difficult to obtain items.
About the Seller
About Graham Newland (Natural History Books)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]