The Danish West Indies under Company Rule (1671-1754) With a supplementary chapter, 1755-1917.
by Westergaard, Waldemar
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Standard Delivery: 8 to 25 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition. Macmillan Company. New York. 1917. Octavo. xxiv, (1), bl., 359pp + 4pp ads. Frontis., 11 further plates. Original blue cloth, v.sl. rubbed. Bookplate Thomas Watson Kirconnell to fep. Signature H. A. Olmsted to ffep.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Danish West Indies under Company Rule (1671-1754) With a supplementary chapter, 1755-1917.
- Westergaard, Waldemar
- Book condition
- Used - See description
- Quantity available
- Macmillan Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- West Indies, St Thomas, St John, St Croix, Slavery, Plantations
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Exploration; History; Military History; Americas and Caribbean;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]