DANZIG 1939, TREASURES OF A DESTROYED COMMUNITY: THE JEWISH MUSEUM, NEW YORK.
by Grass, Gunter; Mann, Vivian B. ; Gutmann, Joseph; Schwartz, Sheila
- See description
Brooklyn, New York
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dan Wyman Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- DANZIG 1939, TREASURES OF A DESTROYED COMMUNITY: THE JEWISH MUSEUM, NEW YORK.
- Grass, Gunter; Mann, Vivian B. ; Gutmann, Joseph; Schwartz, Sheila
- Book condition
- Date published
- ART1, holo5, Judaica Jews, Jewish Jewry, Art Artists, Religious Religion, Juif Juives, Juden Judsich, JUDAISM
Terms of Sale
Dan Wyman Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Receive free of charge our monthly book list of unusual out-of-print Jewish, titles in your e-mail box--days before they are posted on line. E-mail us for details (no purchase necessary). All titles are 100% returnable for any reason. We accept payment by check or major credit card (MC/VISA, AMEX, Discover). Please call or e-mail to hold an item. We reciprocate standard trade terms.
About the Seller
About Dan Wyman Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]