DAPHNIS AND CHLOE
by Chagall, Marc, and Longus, George Moore (Transl)
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Sherman Oaks, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books On The Boulevard (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- DAPHNIS AND CHLOE
- Chagall, Marc, and Longus, George Moore (Transl)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- George Braziller
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books On The Boulevard
Shipping and handling: $8.00 USPS Priority Mail and $4.50 Media Mail within the Continental United States. These rates will increase for oversized or heavier books. International rates please inquire.We accept major credit cards, money orders, PayPal and checks drawn on a U.S. bank. Prices are net to all. Books are held for confirmed orders only. PLEASE NOTE: Returns accepted only if not as described, within one week and with prior notice.
About the Seller
About Books On The Boulevard
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.