by ANDERSON, Sherwood
- Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Boni and Liveright. Good with no dust jacket. 1925. Hardcover. A fourth printing of Sherwood Anderson's 1925 best-selling novel, which is said to have been influenced by James Joyce's "Ulysses". --- In full black cloth-covered boards with titling in yellow to cover and spine, yellow and black illustrated endpapers. Volume lacks the dust jacket. --- A loosened front hinge has been carefully reinforced prior to this listing, and with severe dulling to spine titling and illustrations, dampstains and soiling to covers, darkening to textblock edges, else a sound copy. [NOTE: The original dust jacket is missing. However, a facsimile of the original jacket may be included for an additional charge. Please contact bookseller if desired.]; Small Octavo - 7-1/2 to 8 in. tall; 319 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.