THE DARK TUNNEL.
by MILLAR, KENNETH
- See description
Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
When Dr. Robert Branch's best friend ends up dead he knows it is the work of an underground Nazi group on the campus of the University where he works, and that he could be next. T his is the first book by Kenneth Millar, who later wrote under the pseudonym Ross MacDonald to not get confused with his wife Margaret Millar who was achieving her own fame in mysteries. -
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
We accept checks and all major credit cards. Prices are NET to all. PA residents must add 6% sales tax. It is our preference to ship via either UPS or Priority Mail. All oversized books and all shipments outside the U.S. will be charged actual shipping, insurance, and handling costs. All parcels shall be shipped insured. All items may be returned within 7 days of receipt with prior notification. We request any items for return be sent by their original shipping route, be well packaged and fully insured.
About the Seller
About BUCKINGHAM BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...