Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walter Trach, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- On a Darkling Plain
- Irving, Clifford
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- G. P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Walter Trach, Bookseller
Prices net in US dollars, postage extra. Items are returnable within two weeks of receipt. Please notify us in advance of returns. Orders are shipped promptly. Other shipping options may be selected by purchaser. International shipping may require additional charges. Heavier items and sets will be quoted.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.