Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Robert Hale & Company, 1973. First Edition. Very Good copy. Good jacket. In grey paper over boards with silver lettering on spine. Tight, square binding with clean and unmarked endpapers and text pages. Light foxing to top edge. Jacket: Intact with price on lower front flap. Very small chips on ends of spine. Moderate rubbing. In protective jacket cover. Pictures upon request. . Hardcover. Very Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Date with Murder
- Lovat Marshall
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Robert Hale & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Fiction, Mystery
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction, Mystery;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.