DAVE DARRIN'S THIRD YEAR AT ANNAPOLIS or Leaders of the Second Class Midshipmen.
by Hancock, H. Irving (Harrie, 1868-1922)
- Good overall in white illustrated boards in a very good dust jacket (both hinges starting, usual rather severe toning to the pag/white illustrated boards in a very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- DAVE DARRIN'S THIRD YEAR AT ANNAPOLIS or Leaders of the Second Class Midshipmen.
- Hancock, H. Irving (Harrie, 1868-1922)
- Book condition
- Used - Good overall in white illustrated boards in a very good dust jacket (both hinges starting, usual rather severe toning to the pag
- Jacket condition
- white illustrated boards in a very good
- Saalfield Publishing Co.,
- Place of Publication
- Akron, Ohio:
- Date Published
- n.d. (ca 1925, c 1911)
- first in series, navy, naval academy, boys series, military series,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.