Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Thomas Nelson and Sons Ltd. 1936 reprint 000000000000000. Hardcover, 12mo, 207pp. Illustrated bt the author. Price clipped jacket (now in protective sleeve) has some edgewear and slight chipping to spine ends.Boards and contents very good with a small gift inscription pasted onto front end paper. Overall Very Good .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- DAVID GOES TO ZULULAND
- MARSHALL, K
- Book condition
- Thomas Nelson and Sons Ltd. 1936 reprint 000000000000000
- Illustrated, Travel and Exploration Travel and Exploration
Terms of Sale
Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not correctly described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Picaresque Books & Galerie Fantoosh
Book store and Gallery with an eclectic mix of books. A specialist in Scottish Highlands, Illustrated and First edition books, but also Children's, Sporting,Cooking and Craft books. Also the gallery has a small range of modern and antique maps, paintings and prints.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.