David the King
by SCHMITT, Gladys
- Very Good in Fair dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Dial Press. Very Good in Fair dust jacket. 1946. BCE. Hardcover. Book club edition. A re-creation of the life of David, the shepherd boy who became King of Israel. With engraved illustrations by Cathal O'Toole. --- In brown cloth-covered boards with gilt-stamped harp & sheep art on cover; gilt-stamped spine titling. Jacket with color Cathal O'Toole illustrations. --- With prior owner's signature to front free endpaper in pencil, otherwise a clean, unmarked copy. Fair only jacket with many chips and tears; in removable mylar protector.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 631 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- David the King
- SCHMITT, Gladys
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Fair dust jacket
- Dial Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]