Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Richard Thornton Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Dead Man's Bride
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Rich & Cowan
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- MODERN FIRSTS;
Terms of Sale
Richard Thornton Books
Our Prices are in UK Sterling.We accept payments by most major Credit Cards and Debit Cards ie isa,Mastercard,Amex,JCB,Delta,Switch,Solo, or Visa Connect.Payment in Sterling can also be made through Paypal if your a registered user.Payments can also be made by sending a Sterling Bank Cheque or by international Money Order in Sterling Payable to Richard Thornton.
RETURNS:We accept returns for a book if we have made an error in the listing of the book,or it has arrived in a condition not as described. We do not accept returns if the buyer has made an error in ordering or wishes to change their mind.
About the Seller
About Richard Thornton Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.