Death at La Fenice (Signed First Edition)
by Leon, Donna
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
OK, I admit, this one I put down. After about 30 pages, it just wasn't catching my interest and with so many great books lying around waiting for me to read, I just couldn't see wasting my time on one that didn't interest me. Oh well.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Death at La Fenice (Signed First Edition)
- Leon, Donna
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed/Inscribed; Mystery/Suspense/Crime Drama;
Terms of Sale
Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
All orders ship within one business day. Standard mail is USPS Media Mail.
All items are guaranteed to be as described or they may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
About Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
An eclectic mix of good books specializing in Sci-Fi, Mystery, General Antiquarian, Books About Books, Signed First Editions, Vintage Paperbacks, Modern Fiction and many, many others. Prompt, professional customer service, always!.
Please excuse any glare or reflections in the pictures. Books I know; photography not so much. I will answer any questions regarding condition if photos are unclear or provide additional photos if needed.
All books are stored in a temperature controlled library in a smoke free home. All books are professionally packed and shipped and all jacketed books will come with an archival Brodart jacket protector.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]