Decorated Firearms, 1540-1870, from the Collection of Clay P. Bedford
by Gusler, Wallace B
- Good+ in Fair dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Good+ in Fair dust jacket. 1977. Hardcover. 0879350415 . Signed and inscribed by Clay Bedford on front endpaper. Hard cover published by Colonial Williamsburg Foundation in 1977. Corners of covers have some rubbing. Top end of spine has slight wrinkling. Book is in good plus condition. Dust jacket is badly worn, torn and creased along edges, with missing pieces, has scuffing, and is in acceptable condition. 242 pages, 2.9 lbs.; Oblong 8vo 8" to 9" tall; 242 pages; Signed by Biographee .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Decorated Firearms, 1540-1870, from the Collection of Clay P. Bedford
- Gusler, Wallace B
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Fair dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Place of Publication
- Williamsburg, Va
- Date Published
- 0879350415, Clay Bedford, Firearms, Weapons, Military History, Antique Firearms
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]