DEDICATIONS An Anthology of the Forms Used from the Earliest Days of Book-Making to the Present Time
by Brown, Mary Elizabeth, compiler
- very good
- Very Good/No Dust Jacket
Sun CIty Center, Florida
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- DEDICATIONS An Anthology of the Forms Used from the Earliest Days of Book-Making to the Present Time
- Brown, Mary Elizabeth, compiler
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Reprint; First Printing.
- Burt Franklin N.D.
- BOOKS ON BZDB292 NOISBN BOOKS; DEDICATIONS AN ANTHOLOGY OF THE FORMS USED FROM EARLIEST DAYS BOOKMAKING TO PRESENT TIME
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books On Books;
Terms of Sale
Old Bag Lady Books
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
About the Seller
About Old Bag Lady Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]