Del Teatro Teatrale Ossia Del Teatro (On Theatrical Theater, That Is, Theater)
by Bragaglia, Anton Giulio
- Very Good.
New York, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Marilyn Braiterman Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Del Teatro Teatrale Ossia Del Teatro (On Theatrical Theater, That Is, Theater)
- Bragaglia, Anton Giulio
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good.
- Rome: Edizioni Tiber,
- Date Published
- PERFORMING ARTS FUTURISM THEATER, AVANT-GARDE THEATRE, AVANT GARDE, ITALIAN FUTURISM, STAGE DESIGN
- Bookseller catalogs
- Photography; Performing arts; Futurism;
Terms of Sale
Marilyn Braiterman Rare Books
All books are returnable for any reason within seven days of receipt if carefully packed and fully insured; advance notice requested. Libraries billed according to their requirements. New York customers must add sales tax. Postage is additional.
About the Seller
About Marilyn Braiterman Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]