Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lexington, KY: The University Press of Kentucky, 1995. Hardcover. Good/Good. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Ex-Library with typical stamps and markings. Front hinge cracked, lightly shaken.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nocturne Books and Music (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Dentist of Auschwitz: A Memoir
- Jacobs, Benjamin
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The University Press of Kentucky
- Place of Publication
- Lexington, KY
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Nocturne Books and Music
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]