Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Marietta, GA Green Frog Productions, 1997. Video: VHS One VHS Videotape in Like New condition, housed in a colorful Cardstock Slip Case, in Near Fine conditon., showing only a little mild rubbing and just a hint of wear at the corner tips. Overall, very close to "As New". 45 Minutes. Video: VHS. Stereo Hi-Fi. This video was shot in the the early 1950s, when the D&RGW still had a working narrow gauge railroad. Most of this video was shot around Gunnison, Alamosa, the Farmington Branch, the Monarch Branch and between Durango and Chama. Shot in high quality 16mm color film. Most of the scenes are so sharp and clear, you would think they were shot recently with the latest video equipment.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Denver & Rio Grande Western and the Bumblebee - No. 268.
- Video: VHS
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Green Frog Productions,
- Place of Publication
- Marietta, GA
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Railroad; Transportation: Railroads; Railway Lines; RR History; RR Pictorial Works; RR Engines and Cars; Rio Grande Southern; Locomotives: RGS No. 455;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- slip case
- A protective sleeve, often made of decorative cardboard or leather which houses a book. It is open on one end, so as to allow...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]