Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London.: James Nisbet & Co Limited. xvi, 317pp, frontis & illustrations. Original blue pictorial cloth. Internally, lacks the title page.. Hardcover. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Derry: A Tale of the Revolution of 1688.
- Elizabeth, Charlotte
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- James Nisbet & Co Limited.
- Place of Publication
- Derry Historical Story.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]