On Desert Trails with Everett Ruess
by Ruess, Everett
- very good
- Very Good
Moab, Utah, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Palm Desert, CA: Desert Magazine Press. Very Good. 1950. Second Edition. Hardcover. Golden cloth boards, endpapers and pastedowns have some foxing; otherwise very good condition. Tight binding, clean interior. Inscribed on front endpaper by Waldo Ruess to Tom Till, the world-renowned landscape photographer: "To Tom Till, who will understand and appreciate the beauty to be found within these pages. Sincerely, Waldo Ruess." Published seven years after the young adventurer's disappearance into the canyon country & contains letters, artwork, and photographs. ; 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall; 80 pp; Signed by Family Member .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Back of Beyond Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- On Desert Trails with Everett Ruess
- Ruess, Everett
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Second Edition
- Desert Magazine Press
- Place of Publication
- Palm Desert, CA
- Date Published
- Everett Ruess, Wilderness, Adventure, Exploration
Terms of Sale
Back of Beyond Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2022
Ask Seller a Question
About Back of Beyond Books
Located in the heart of the desert southwest Back of Beyond Books is an indie bookstore in Moab, Utah. The name of the store was drawn from one of Edward Abbey's most well-known fiction titles, The Monkey Wrench Gang. We specialize in natural history, environmental literature, southwestern guidebooks & maps, Native American books, and Western history. But we also carry a wild assortment of fiction, science, philosophy, current affairs, rare books, and generally other cool stuff.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...