THE DESERTS OF SOUTHERN FRANCE an introduction to the limestone and chalk plateaux of ancient Aquitaine
by S. Baring-Gould
- Very Good +
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE DESERTS OF SOUTHERN FRANCE an introduction to the limestone and chalk plateaux of ancient Aquitaine
- S. Baring-Gould
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- Presumed First
- Dodd, Mead & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.