Deutsche & Englische Vorschriften für die Jugend.
by EGELMANN, CARL FRIEDRICH
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ars Libri Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Deutsche & Englische Vorschriften für die Jugend.
- EGELMANN, CARL FRIEDRICH
- Book condition
- [Reading, Pennsylvania], 1833.
- Engraving ; Egelmann, Carl Friedrich. ; Egelmann, Carl Friederich, 1782-1860. ; 19th Century ; Writing Books
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Ars Libri Ltd
To order items from Ars Libri, please send an email to email@example.com and list the title, price and our item number (begins with a B). If you would like to pay using AMEX, Visa or Mastercard, please send us your credit card numbers including the expiration date telephone us: 617.357.5212. All items are in good antiquarian condition, unless otherwise described. All prices are net. Massachusetts residents should add 6.25% sales tax. Reserved items will be held for two weeks pending receipt of payment or formal orders. Orders from individuals unknown to us must be accompanied by payment or by satisfactory references. All items may be returned, if returned within two weeks in the same condition as sent, and if packed, shipped and insured as received. When ordering, please cite the bibliographical i.d. number(s) indicated, or refer to the catalogue and item number(s). Overseas clients must remit in U.S. dollar funds, payable on a U.S. bank, or transfer the amount due directly to the account of Ars Libri Ltd., Cambridge Trust Company, 1336 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02238, Account No.39-665-6-01.
About the Seller
About Ars Libri Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]