The Devil in the Desert. [A Legend of Life and Death on the Rio Grande].
by HORGAN, Paul
- Very good or better in a jacket with slight sunning to the spine and a few tiny nicks at edges.
Rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: Longmans, Green,, 1952.. First edition.. publisher's cloth in dust jacket.. Very good or better in a jacket with slight sunning to the spine and a few tiny nicks at edges.. 8vo,.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Devil in the Desert. [A Legend of Life and Death on the Rio Grande].
- HORGAN, Paul
- Publisher's cloth in dust jacket.
- Book condition
- Used - Very good or better in a jacket with slight sunning to the spine and a few tiny nicks at edges.
- First edition.
- Longmans, Green,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- 63 pp.
Terms of Sale
Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. New York residents please add 8% sales tax. All items guaranteed. Members ABAA, ILAB.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
Specializing in modern first editions since 1978. Fine and rare books in all fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]