The Devil's Discus
by Rayne Kruger
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cassell and Company Ltd, 1964-01-01. First Edition. Hardcover. Good/Good. 1964 first edition of this hard-t-find book. Shelf wear to dust jacket with some rubbing to edges. Name on endpaper. Slight crease across prelim pages, see photo. Same day dispatch (Mon- Fri) from the UK if ordered by 1pm.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Cambridge Recycled Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Devil's Discus
- Rayne Kruger
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Cassell and Company Ltd
- Date Published
- X weight
- 28 oz
Terms of Sale
Cambridge Recycled Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Cambridge Recycled Books
An online bookshop based in Cambridge, buying and selling secondhand books. Same day dispatch of orders placed before 1pm, Mon-Fri.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...