The Diary of 85 (Essex) Medium Battery Royal Artillery 1943-1945
by Tilney, Major John D. R. T. & Officers of 85 Bty
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Line drawn maps of England Battery Locations, Battery Routes, From the Beaches to Falaise, The Pursuit to the Seine, The Channel Ports, The Scheldt, The Maas and the River, The Reichswald Forest and the Rhine
"This Diary is not meant to be good prose. It is not meant to be official. It almost certainly offends against a number of K.Rs. It is the Diary of a Battery Officers Mess. Its several authors wrote, when the spirit moved them and often in the oddest of places"
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Diary of 85 (Essex) Medium Battery Royal Artillery 1943-1945
- Tilney, Major John D. R. T. & Officers of 85 Bty
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Printed by W. J. Parrett Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 0.00 lbs
- WW2, Military History
- Bookseller catalogs
- Europe; Military History;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...