A Dictionary of Arts, Manufactures, and Mines; containing a clear exposition of their principles and practice (2 volumes)
by Ure, Andrew
- Good+ clean, tight contents; covers solid but wearing at hinges/edges/corners; separation of end papers beginning at inner hinge
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Dictionary of Arts, Manufactures, and Mines; containing a clear exposition of their principles and practice (2 volumes)
- Ure, Andrew
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ clean, tight contents; covers solid but wearing at hinges/edges/corners; separation of end papers beginning at inner hinge
- Quantity available
- D. Appleton and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Technology; Ure's Dictionary; Industrial Arts; Reference ; Ure's Dictionary ; ;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Technology and Manufacturing;
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]