A Dictionary of Geography (Reference Ser.)
by Moore, W. G
Standard Delivery: 21 to 42 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- thelondonbookworm.com (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Dictionary of Geography (Reference Ser.)
- Moore, W. G
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Harmondsworth. Middlesex.
- Date published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Postage costs are as follows: UK £4.50 paperback ï £6.00 hardback.Europe£ 5 paperback £4.50hardback US £ 8.00 surface £10 Airmail ïRest of World £9.00 Airmail Books can only be returned within 7 days if they are incorrectly described. As part of our service, if on receipt of your order you think that the condition of the book(s) you have received are not as described, a refund will be made on receipt of the returned book(s), based on the following criteria: We receive notification from you within 2 days of you receiving the order that you wish to return the book(s). The book(s) are returned to us within 7 days from receipt (proof of postage may be required). The book(s) have not been damaged or defaced whilst in your care.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.