A Dictionary of Scientific Bird Names
by James A. Jobling
- Very Good - in Good Dust Wrapper. Edges of the text block lightly tanned. Text complete, clean and tight.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Peasedown St. John, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 7 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookLovers of Bath (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Dictionary of Scientific Bird Names
- James A. Jobling
- Richard Fowling
- Hardback in Dust Wrapper.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good - in Good Dust Wrapper. Edges of the text block lightly tanned. Text complete, clean and tight.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- jobling richard fowling anne hopkinson 0198546343 9780198546344 birds nomenclature dictionaries latin medieval modern technical names words aves scientific axo origin classification zoological
- Bookseller catalogs
- Animals & Birds;
Terms of Sale
BookLovers of Bath
As a distance seller based in England, I am required to abide by the terms of the "Distance Selling Act", details of which are freely available. This ensures that you have the highest degree of protection when purchasing from me. Alongside that, I prefer to treat my customers in the manner that I expect to be treated; my guarantee is complete satisfaction or your money back� I aim to please, not just for the one book sale but to ensure that should you require another book, another time that my name against it means it gets your consideration.
About the Seller
About BookLovers of Bath
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]