A Dictionary of Urdu, Classical Hindi and English
by Platts, John T
- GOOD in FAIR jacket. Textblock appears clean. Binding sound but a bit wobbly. Covers bright. Jacket has tears.
Niagara Falls, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Aldersgate Books Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Dictionary of Urdu, Classical Hindi and English
- Platts, John T
- Book condition
- Used - GOOD in FAIR jacket. Textblock appears clean. Binding sound but a bit wobbly. Covers bright. Jacket has tears.
- Place of Publication
- Lahore, India: Sang-E-Meel Publications
- General non-fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Non-fiction;
Terms of Sale
Aldersgate Books Inc.
Thank you for your interest in our inventory. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express CREDIT cards, PayPal to Aldersgate@golden.net and postal money orders. Overseas shipments are sent by Priority or first class airmail. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date of the sale and the price is refunded. If the book was not fairly described, and returned to us in the same saleable condition, we will reimburse the price of the book and shipping. Returns MUST be clearly marked "RETURNS" on outside package.
About the Seller
About Aldersgate Books Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]