Dictionary of Urdu, Classical Hindi and English
by Platts, John T
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Monroe Street Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dictionary of Urdu, Classical Hindi and English
- Platts, John T
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Reference, Dictionaries, reprint, , .
Terms of Sale
Monroe Street Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Monroe Street Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]