Die Italienischen Buchdrucker- und Verlegerzeichen bis 1525
by Kristeller, Paul O., 1863-1931
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Strassburg, Heitz & Mundel, 1893; reprint Martino 2000. Hard Cover. 143 p., 351 illus.; large folio (41.5 x 28 cm. / 16" x 11". Italian Printers & Printers' Marks before 1525 by one of the foremost authorities on early printing in Italy. Contains a thorough treatment of 351 Italian printers' marks prior to 1525, arranged alphabetically by city. All known printers' marks for each press are illustrated; printers are cross-referenced with Hain. Fine in binder's cloth; new from publisher. Stock#37669x.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Owl at the Bridge (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Die Italienischen Buchdrucker- und Verlegerzeichen bis 1525
- Kristeller, Paul O., 1863-1931
- Hard Cover
- Book Condition
- New New
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Heitz & Mundel, 1893; reprint Martino 2000
- Place of Publication
- Strassburg / Mansfield Centre CT
- Date Published
- 1893 / 2000
- Italian Printers Marks 15th 16th century
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art History;
Terms of Sale
The Owl at the Bridge
Full refund includes original shipping cost up to ten days after delivery if an item is misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Owl at the Bridge
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...