Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
When a woman is kidnapped, Jack Reacher's in the wrong place at the wrong time. He's kidnapped with her. Now he has to save them both.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pat Cramer, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Die Trying
- Child, Lee
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- First Edition/First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Putnam Pub Group
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Pat Cramer, Bookseller
I accept cash, checks, money orders and bank cards. International orders paid by check must be made out to a United States bank branch. International orders paid by money order must be a postal money order made out in United States dollars. You can return any book that you purchase from me if you are not satisfied with it.
About the Seller
About Pat Cramer, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]