Dieci regole per falsificare libri. Scelte da Marino Massimo De Caro, con una prefazione polemica di Giuliano Ferrara
by De Caro, Marino Massimo, b. 1973
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
¶ First edition (only edition), one of only 150 numbered copies distributed mostly at the Milan book fair 18-19 January 2020 and quickly exhausted. The present copy is numbered LXIV. It was acquired in the rare-book trade April 2020. Thus its purchase here will not enrich Sig. De Caro. —
¶ Collation: 200 x 105 mm (7⅞ x 4⅛ inches): Thirty-three leaves, paginated - [66 blank]. Illustration: Seven halftone facsimiles (title-pages &c). Binding: Pictorial wrappers. Pictorial black dust-jacket, Aldine device lettered "ALD VS" (sic) in silver. Condition: Fine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Dieci regole per falsificare libri. Scelte da Marino Massimo De Caro, con una prefazione polemica di Giuliano Ferrara
- De Caro, Marino Massimo, b. 1973
- Pictorial wrappers. Pictorial black dust-jacket, Aldine device lettered “ALD VS” (sic) in silver
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First edition
- Milan: Èinaudito (ie, Simone Berni / Cacciatore di Libri, Sienna), 2020
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- forgery forgeries
- 200 x 105 mm (7⅞ x 4⅛ inches)
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...