Diego Rivera, the complete murals
by Luis-Martín Lozano
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Taschen, 2008. First edition. Hardcover. Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket. Folio. 672 pages. This is the original large format edition: 17.5 x 11.75 inches and 2.5 inches thick and weighing in at nearly 20 lbs, not the smaller 2019 edition (10 x 15 inches and 18 inches thick and 9lbs packed according to Amazon). Tan cloth in dust jacket. A massive work filled with beautifully reproduced images, many double page fold outs. For International Orders, please contact for additional shipping charges.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Henry Gunther (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Diego Rivera, the complete murals
- Luis-Martín Lozano
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia
Ask Seller a Question
About Henry Gunther
Only on-line. Selling a privately owned collection specializing in Fine Art-Art Catalogues and Ornithology. If my for sale listings are leaving you with any questions or doubts, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I am very new to book selling, and it is still a learning process. Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...