DIET FOR A NEW AMERICA How Your Food Choices Affect Your Health, Happiness and the Future of Life on Eath
by Robbins, John
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stillpoint Pub. Very Good. 1987. First Edition. Softcover. 0913299545 . Light edge and corner wear to cover, sticker residue on front. Internal pages are unmarked, however there is moderate soiling and spotting to outer edge of pages. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 432 pages; "Diet for a New America will vitalize the awakening of America. This easy-to-read yet mind-boggling book has its place in the kitchen and in the doctors office, in every classroom, from preschool to university. For those involved in ecological and political issues, this book is a mustso it is for all of us who long for a practical economical way to foster a more sane, ethical and loving world." [520-notosl] .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- DIET FOR A NEW AMERICA How Your Food Choices Affect Your Health, Happiness and the Future of Life on Eath
- Robbins, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Stillpoint Pub
- Place of Publication
- Walepole, New Hampshire, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- 0913299545, Diet & Exercise, Healthy Eating
- Bookseller catalogs
- Health - Alternative Health; Health Issues; Nature - Environment/Issues;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Riverwood's Books
Riverwood's is an online bookshop, based in Edmonton, Alberta.We carry a wide range of vintage, used & new books, including first editions, signed books, vintage paperbacks, children's vintage, and other out of print titles. You'll also find an excellent selection of reference and non-fiction books covering a variety of topics and interests.If there's a particular title you're looking for, we would be happy to help you track it down.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'