Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ma prière et ma contemplation. Traduit de l'allemand de Conseiller antique d'Eckartshausen. 237pp.+1 gravure h.t. 13,5x8,3 cm. Thad. noble de Schmidbauer et Compagnie, Vienne, 1797.
--- Text in french. Full leather with gilt lettering and decoration on spine and covers. Edgewear and wear at corners, spine ends and hinges. Sensitive hinges, tight binding. Marbled enpapers, all edges gilt. Occasional light foxing.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pelargos Bookstore, MBS (GR)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dieu est l'amour le plus pur
- Book condition
- Used - Good--
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 18th century, Christianity, Religion
Terms of Sale
Pelargos Bookstore, MBS
About the Seller
About Pelargos Bookstore, MBS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.