The Digital Economy: Promise and Peril In The Age of Networked Intelligence Paperback - 1997 - 1st Edition
by Tapscott, Don
About Cheryl's Books Alabama, United States
Cheryl\'s Books specializing in new, used, rare, and out of print books.
Terms of Sale:
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Please contact us if you aren\'t completely satisfied with your purchase for a full refund.
- Title The Digital Economy: Promise and Peril In The Age of Networked Intelligence
- Author Tapscott, Don
- Binding Paperback
- Edition number 1st
- Edition 1
- Condition Good
- Pages 288
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher McGraw-Hill, Blacklick, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Date 1997-05-01
- Bookseller's Inventory # SEPT619A0175678
- ISBN 9780070633421 / 0070633428
- Weight 1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Dimensions 9.01 x 5.97 x 1.03 in (22.89 x 15.16 x 2.62 cm)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number 95-37962
- Dewey Decimal Code 004.6
From the publisher
This work reveals how the new technology and business strategies have transformed not only business processes, but also the way products and services are created and marketed, the structure and goals of the enterprise, the dynamics of competition, and all the rules for business success.
When the Atlanta-based rock band R.E.M. went on tour in 1995, the first time the supergroup had played so extensively in five years, much of the promotional efforts was focused on the Internet.