The Dimensions of Robert Frost
by Cook, Reginald L
- Fair in Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Rinehart & Company. Fair in Good dust jacket. 1959. Second Printing. Hardcover. Close longtime Frost friend profiles the famous poet in this work. Interspersed with many of the poems, or fragments of poems. In full green cloth covers, very thoroughly stained on exterior with whiteish stain (possible mildew) ; beginnings of spine crack at frt of book. Interior intact, inked presentation remarks. DJ minor chips & tears and in removable mylar protector. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 241 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Dimensions of Robert Frost
- Cook, Reginald L
- Book condition
- Used - Fair in Good dust jacket
- Second Printing
- Rinehart & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Poetry; >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]