Directory Of Names Pennant Numbers And Addresses Of All Members Of The Ship Masters' Association Of The Great Lakes
by Great Lakes Shipping
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: F.B. Higgie, Grand Financial Secretary, 1906 A Delightful Book With Some Aging To Pages Slightly Shaken With One Loose Page. Sewn Binding With First Few Pages Still Attached But Shaken.Signature ( Or Name ) On Opposing Title Page In Heavy Pencil, Name Of Capt George Irving(?) This Being The Name Of One Of The Pioneers Of The Great Lakes Who Died In 1897.Floral End Papers With Some Damage To Rear Pastedown. Leather Covered Soft Boards With Split Down Front Edge Spine , Webbing Showing But Still Solidly Attached. . Stamped Gilt Title On Front Board.. Obviously Was A Working Copy With Fingermarks On Calendar And Storm Signals Page. A List Of Vessels, American And Canadian, Names And Addresses Of Owners, Adverts For Shipping Suppliers Pilot Rules,Compass Courses And Distances And A Lot More Great Lake Information. A Fascinating Book!
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Directory Of Names Pennant Numbers And Addresses Of All Members Of The Ship Masters' Association Of The Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Shipping
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- F.B. Higgie, Grand Financial Secretary
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Great Lakes Shipping Pennats Shipmasters Directory Lakers
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]