Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Princeton, NJ: D. Van Nostrand Co., Inc.. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1968. First Edition. 1. Soft Cover. Publisher's glossy wraps. 8vo. 241 pp. Illustrated with line drawings, charts and tables. Includes Bibliography. This is an unmarked copy, spine lightly sunned, else near fine. VERY GOOD.. Trade Paperback. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Round Table Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Disclosing Man to Himself
- Jourard, Sidney M
- Soft Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition. 1
- D. Van Nostrand Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Princeton, NJ
- Date published
- Psychology;, Psychotherapy;, Psychiatry;, Medicine;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science, Medicine & Technology; Philosophy & Social Sciences;
Terms of Sale
Round Table Books, LLC
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned in the same condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Round Table Books, LLC
Round Table Books, LLC lists rare, beautiful and interesting books. All books are described accurately, packed carefully and shipped promptly. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]