Discurso de incorporacion de Don Jose A. Alfonso y contestacion de Don Miguel Luis Amunategui Reyes
by Alfonso, Jose A. and Reyes, Miguel Luis Amunategui
- A very good+ copy, first leaf torn at staples, leaves just browning.
East Jewett, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Kaaterskill Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Discurso de incorporacion de Don Jose A. Alfonso y contestacion de Don Miguel Luis Amunategui Reyes
- Alfonso, Jose A. and Reyes, Miguel Luis Amunategui
- Silk cloth with gilt titles, original wrappers bound in
- Book condition
- Used - A very good+ copy, first leaf torn at staples, leaves just browning.
- First edition
- Publicados en los Canales de la Universidad de Chile
- Place of Publication
- Santiago de Chile
- Date Published
- Chile, , Chile, Law,
Terms of Sale
Kaaterskill Books, ABAA/ILAB
1. All orders are subject to prior sale. To order call, fax, email, or use online order screen. 2. Books are in very good condition unless otherwise noted. 3. Books may be returned in original condition for any reason within 30 days. It is helpful if you notify us first so your refund can be processed promptly. 4. Payment can be by check, money order, bank transfer, or American Express, Mastercard, and Visa charge cards, or Paypal. Foreign orders should be in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. 5. New York residents will be billed appropriate sales tax (unless a tax id number is provided); if paying by check please add the proper amount. 6. Libraries and Institutions can be billed according to their needs. 7. All items are shipped boxed. For domestic orders books are normally shipped USPS media unless another method is specified; shipping and handling is $5.00 for the first book and $1.50 for each additional volume, media rate. For Priority Mail, add $4.50 for the first volume. For Express Mail or other needs, please contact us. 8. FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, shipping and handling is calculated individually in order to insure the most economical rate. Posted rates on this site are based on the average book. Some books can be shipped for less. 9. Large or extra heavy books and sets may incur an additional fee. 10. All items are shipped insured by us at no additional charge.
About the Seller
About Kaaterskill Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]