Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Farrar Straus and Cudahy. NF. 1960. Reprint. Hardcover. Later printing without the colophon on the copyright page. Bound in bl ack and gray boards with gold blocking and lettering. 629 pages plus P ostscript. A near fine copy in a good dust jacket. Former owner's mai ling label affixed to the front fly leaf's upper edge. Mild tanning to the pages. The dust jacket has chips to its corners. Fraying to the head of its spine and rubbing along its base. The front panel has rubb ing and some creases at its upper edge. The rear panel has a 1 1/2" ve rtical tear with a crease at its upper edge. 3/4" diameter green spot near its lower edge. Light dust soiling to the rear panel. Not price c lipped inner flap ($5.75), .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dearly Departed Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Distant Trumpet
- Horgan, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - NF
- Quantity available
- Farrar Straus and Cudahy
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction Novel;
Terms of Sale
Dearly Departed Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Dearly Departed Books
Selling books since 1978. We specialize in SF, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Western & Pulp Fiction. With an inventory of more than 35,000 Hardcover 1st editions, Vintage Paperbacks , Pulp Magazines & general antiquarian books. Store front open by chance or appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.