DIVIDED LIVES: American Women in the Twentieth Century.
by Rosenberg, Rosalind
- Near fine in a near fine dust jacket. (bookstore's black line on bottom edge, but otherwise a tight and clean copy) /near fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references (p. -311) and index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- DIVIDED LIVES: American Women in the Twentieth Century.
- Rosenberg, Rosalind
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine in a near fine dust jacket. (bookstore's black line on bottom edge, but otherwise a tight and clean copy)
- Jacket condition
- near fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hill & Wang,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Women's Studies;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]