Divinarum institutionum libri septem..(segue) Tertullianus " apologeticon"
by Lactantius Lucius Coelii Lactantii Firmiani
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Libri Antichi Arezzo F&C Edizioni (IT)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Divinarum institutionum libri septem..(segue) Tertullianus " apologeticon"
- Lactantius Lucius Coelii Lactantii Firmiani
- Book condition
- Used - ottimo
- Quantity available
- prima edizione
- (In fine): Venetiis, In Aedibus Aldi, et Andreae Soceri, Mense Aprili MDXV
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ALDINA MANUZIO TERTULLIANO
- Bookseller catalogs
- Libri Dal 1501 al 1600;
Terms of Sale
Libri Antichi Arezzo F&C Edizioni
All prices are in Euro. Books are guaranteed complete against defects, except those noted, and are not sent on approval. Orders usually ship within 2 business days, after we have receive the payment. Shipment will be by COURRIER or POSTE ITALIANE. Shipping expenses are on customer's charge, to define time by time ; based on the destination and weight of the items. Eventually custom taxes, for shippment in not europeans country, are on customer's charge. (countries like Norway, Switzerland, Turkey...) Methods of payment accepted Payment/pagamento: for/per ITALIAN CUSTOMERS / PER ACQUIRENTI ITALIANI: accettiamo bonifico su conto corrente postale, assegno, ricarica postepay, vaglia, paypal; offriamo anche possibilit� di pagamento in contanti per ritiro diretto da parte del cliente, previo accordo. for/per NON ITALIAN CUSTOMERS: we accept pre-payment by MONEY BANK TRANSFER TO OUR BANK (only in Euro); all Credit card are accepted via Paypal.30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged; please notify us first by e-mail.
About the Seller
About Libri Antichi Arezzo F&C Edizioni
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...[more]